Thursday, June 11, 2015

Boys Answer Questions about Me

A friend of mine posted her kids' answers to these questions on Facebook and I thought I'd ask my boys the same.  Sam (13), Ben (12), and Nate (10) gave their answers. They know me very well!:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Sam: "Aaaaah" when I give you a massage
Ben: Stop being so handsome
Nate: I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
Sam: Massages
Ben: A massage from Sam
Nate: The house being clean

3. What makes mom sad?
Sam: An unclean house
Ben: When Nate and I, or Sam and I, or Nate and Sam fight
Nate: Us fighting

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Sam: Corny jokes
Ben: By showing me pictures of her when she was 12
Nate: By tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Sam: Same as you are now
Ben: Tall and watched a lot of horror movies
Nate: Me

6. How old is your mom?
Sam: 37
Ben: 37
Nate: 37

7. How tall is your mom? (I'm 5'6-3/4")
Sam: 5'6-1/4"
Ben: 5'6"
Nate: 5'7"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Sam: Go on cruise ships
Ben: Go on a cruise
Nate: Go to the Bahamas

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Sam: eBay
Ben: Thrift store shopping and Facebook
Nate: Thrift

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Sam: eBay
Ben: I have absolutely no idea
Nate: Awesomeness

11. What is your mom really good at?
Sam: eBay
Ben: eBay
Nate: Everything

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Sam: Sports
Ben: Sports
Nate: Art

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Sam: eBay
Ben: Reselling antiques on eBay
Nate: Thrift and resell

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Sam: Cheesecake
Ben: Carrots and hummus
Nate: Key lime pie

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Sam: eBay
Ben: She's nice
Nate: Everything

16. What do you and your mom do together?
Sam: A bunch of random activities
Ben: Lots of stuff
Nate: Thrift sometimes

17. How are you and your mom the same?
Sam: We both like cheesecake
Ben: We both like nature more than the other family members
Nate: Our looks (when you were a kid)

18. How are you and your mom different?
Sam: I like sports, I don't like eBay
Ben: She's a girl and I'm a boy
Nate: I dislike fish and she does not

19. How do you know your mom loves you?
Sam: 'Cause she tells me
Ben: How do I not know?
Nate: In every way

20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Sam: On a cruise ship or to thrift stores
Ben: Probably Puerto Rico, but basically just a cruise ship
Nate: On a cruise ship

No comments:

Post a Comment